Monday, August 02, 2021

Tales of the Haunted Chamber (Part II): The Dance in 1927

A dance in France in 1927
An art of chance that lasted by eleven.
I could have told you my name
If only you'd remember the same.

You don't need my forgiveness
Fate is to be blamed for this mess.
In my death I will set my haven in that dance in the rain.
For in my story You were never the villain.

I am your little wolf that came with a price.
But you took the chance even if the stakes are high.
Your memory will serve you well soon.
Until then I will watch you from the moon.
Footnotes:
The Tales of the Haunted Chamber is a trilogy poetry that I wrote from the hearts of 3 characters who met each other in 3 different years and circumstances that made each of them decide for a moment and regretted for the rest of their lives.
Unrequited love, a forgotten lover, and a love that got away, respectively. All inspired by the prequel poetry about The Better Man.