Saturday, May 08, 2021

The Brave Waters

For the waters of the falls are not afraid to fall.

They gush forth to the edge and jump no matter how tall

The mountains and the rocks that echoes all.

And if that is not bravery, then I don't know what it is called.

Footnotes:

The photo on this post was taken way, way back that it gotten itself in the deepest part of my photo vault. 

So I was digging some old photos to share in my Flickr when I saw this. And when I say that "you should always look at your window cause there will always be something new, you missed it once, you'll miss it again"... And its true.

Back then I was aiming for a good shot of the falls as well as for myself and my friend. But when I look at it now, the couple sitting on the rocks got my attention. 

It is no longer about the falls, but also about the fallen. 😊♥️