Friday, November 18, 2011

Calje Sto. Tomas (Part 8)




(Finale)

(Dedicated to the EDWARD of my life; a vampire that sucks but with a heart; a monster with a conscience, a killer but a HEALER; a man but an angel.)


"When dawn breaks... an angel will fall."

I thought about life and my mind only plays your face. I began to realize the lesson from this fork stuck in the road that I just drove on to. And now it is clear why it happened...

I thought I was incomplete, that someone out there, somewhere, he will complete my halfness, but that cliche is not true. I realized I'm complete even without that someone.

We are born complete and the other half "cliche" is just a make believe sayings of those people who feel incomplete.
We have to complete ourselves as who and what we are and not who and what we are supposed to be or they wanted.

And love is all about being complete as you are, and when you finally meet the person that made you feel love, that is when you could give your whole self to him... completely... and that is love... the real love itself.

Complete yourself first before you could finally love... truly love.

Being complete is an essential part of being in love, because how can you love someone completely if you are not whole by yourself - right?

And I believe that somehow that is the reason why everything else was taken away from me. Because God wants me to realize that I'm complete on my own, and to be truly in love I have to be whole first.


And then finally... YOU.

An angel with a broken wing.
Maybe God wants you to realize that you are whole, complete and not broken at all.

If God did not break my heart how will I know your heart?

If God did not gave me that pain how will I know that you will be there for me?

If God did not let me shed a tear how will I know that you will wipe those tears from my eyes?

God made this chastening for me to look at you. Because I don't see you before the way I see you now. It's like I've been looking at you for such a long time but I never saw you before. You were just a face in a crowd until God made me realize that you're an angel.

And if I finally fell in love and reach the ground will love ends there?
If I finally fell in love, will you catch me?
If you catch me... the loving begins.

Every song that I hear sings for you, every word that I say speaks of you. You are the one that I thought I could love as completely as I am. My eyes couldn't be more realistic when I could finally say that fairy tales come true once in a life time as well as second chances, another chances and last chances.

I don't want a falling star to fall... because the last time I made a wish... it came true as soon as that shooting star fell from my midnight sky, but then I realized it was the only star in my night sky and it left my sky empty and I could not put it back there to be my light again.

So I'll wait until the breaking of the dawn... until you and I can be together until the end of our lives.

God knows what He is doing, He wants the best because He loves us, He knows what is the best because He is wise, and He will do what is best because HE is powerful enough to make things happen.

Til then... I'll be awake... till I see the breaking dawn.