Thursday, September 22, 2011

CIA Knows I'll Dry Soil




I don't know why suddenly I just got interested about your past.

Thanks to the internet.
Now I've known that 2009 was a great year for you.

Because in that year... you met me. hahaha!!!

Isn't that great!!!

anyway, 2009 was a great year for you because a dream came true back then... because you finally got it... and so you met me...
So.. am I just the bonus?
Or was it really your destiny to have it so we'll meet each other?

Think about it.

But the question is... how are we now?

Did we grow?

All I know is that God's masterplan is beautiful.
So I'll just wait for tomorrow to unfold for who knows.

You're my Landon Carter in real world.
My Dawson Leery in my mind.
My Pacey Witter in real life.
And my Peter Pan in my heart.


Godbless us always. Amen.