Wednesday, September 28, 2011

That Sweet Butterfly On A Wheel Is Tougher Than You





This is a story of a guy who didn’t cry a river but drowned all the girls and why he looks so happy in photographs I’ll absolutely tell you he’s not.


So this is the story of a guy, quite well known for being the heartthrob and asshole at the same time.


The guy every girl will swear she’ll never fall in love with but could never resist it in the end.


And I’m one of those girls who crossed their hearts and hoped to die… but in the end surrendered her heart… but I was the only one who figured out his story… history he kept deep inside.


Was it her fault that he became that man?

Was her decision in life affected him so much that he swore to revenge on every woman?

I don’t know her reasons why she did that but what hurts him most is, was, maybe the lack of explanation.

Maybe she thought it is for the best…

The financial cost worth the heartbreak… look at them now… both of them had realized their dreams because of your decision back years ago… but what you didn’t realize back then was the trauma that you brought to him..

You were the epitome of a perfect woman… the basis… the Mc Farland… the standard… that when he finally found a woman so much like you then it would be the woman of his dreams… the woman he’ll marry. But you ruined that image the moment he saw you chose the wrong decision and made the rest of his life different… your decision changed him… it even changed his name.


All you wanted was a bright future for them… all he wanted was a good example to help him carry on in this life.

You succeeded giving him that future and his living it now… but you failed in becoming the good example for him.

And he thinks every girl deserves to be treated as touch and go because you did it first.

And I feel like I’m obligated to change his views but I’m scared too…

He is scared that he might one day meet a woman like you and treat him the way you treated your men before.

He is scared to get hurt so he’s doing the hurting.

I’m scared, he’s scared… we’re both scared… and I blame it on the weather man.


And if only I’m not that scared rat I would hold you so tight even though that means you will hurt me.

That was her fault… It wasn’t every girls fault…


So I wait… waiting until you realize that I’m not her…

And if you could open up your mind a little wider… maybe you’ll understand why she did that… it’s all because she loves you… love is still the reason… love for you… more than herself… sacrificing her man for you… her image for you… and what else…

You just consider the outcome and not the intention.

If she can’t explain herself… I’m explaining her for you.

Stop hurting yourself…

Your prison is walking thru in this world all along… you better let somebody loves you… before it’s too late…

It’s a sad story… but it doesn’t mean you can never be happy.

When time comes… when you’re not scared anymore and and I’m brave enough to take chances again and accept your love… will you have the courage to admit that you love me too?

I pray for our hearts to be brave enough… to get intertwined…

So here I go again… writing your story… hoping that soon, your story will be mine too… two people with one story… our own happy shared story.



(The CIA who knows that I will dry soil finally greeted me a happy birthday a couple of days ago… thanks… this is dedicated to you)