Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Paralleled Rounds








Parallelism...
while you're in rounds...

And for your final question...
Do you believe that every Dawson has his Joey and every Joey has her Dawson?

My answer: then that would be a perfect world.


Dawson and Joey could be the perfect epitome of parallelism.
They stand side by side for eternity and always.
But that's it.
The sad thing about perfect parallel is that even eternity could not twist those lines to form a circle so they could connect and be together.
Saddest part... they stay that way.

Are we Dawson and Joey?
Are we the next set of parallel?

Could God lift a finger to twist our lines and finally form a circle? Because no matter how painful it is to get twisted by the hands of God... I think I could bear it... Just thinking about what could happen "if ever" makes the twisting bearable.

Destiny gave up once... I don't want it to give up again.

And just thinking about the twisting makes me realize that God started it already.

And it made me realize more further that you're more of my Pacey than Dawson.
Are you actually Pacey?
Because right now I'm confused.
Nope, actually I'm not.

Teddy is my Dawson and you are my Pacey.
But how long could you play the part of being Dawson before you could finally be Pacey?

I've been praying for you...
just like Jamie did to Landon... but these are movies and TV series... and we are the reality.

We don't hold the script.

Could you help me pray to our God to make a good twist in our script?
I really like you to be a part of it.
And it would be a blessed miracle if God will choose you to have the lead role.

Until then, you do your rounds and I'll be just right here in the parallel.


God bless us.

My Dawson.(My Pacey in disguise of Dawson)

My own personal kryptonite.