Wednesday, April 18, 2007

High (Part 3)

"... These are my journals back in highschool"


Still
Can two walk together unless they are agreed? (Amos 3:3)… I really don’t think so. Two people can never be together unless they agreed to stay together.



Love always matters for two different people for them to be with each other. As two people enter the sacred world of marriage, the thought of having a dream come true sometimes turns out to be a living nightmare and it bamboozles the anatomy of that two individual for their placid relationship becomes a tidal wave. The fairness that they once knew is now on the verge of betting ten thousand to ten.



Well, in so many ways, I do really feel lucky for my parent… I’m probably the luckiest girl on earth… no sarcasm on that.



For so many years of ups and downs and though they flawed in so many ways, still they are together. Ever since I was a kid, never in a chance that my parents drew near on the verge of separation. Of course, though, sometimes, through some unavoidable circumstances they misunderstood each other, but that only made their love stronger, deeper, and sweeter.



Faithfulness is one thing that I admire most with my dad. I have that full confidence to say that my mom is the only woman in my dad’s life. I can’t remember any single time that my dad did something unfaithful with my mom. He is as faithful as no one could imagine and that makes him the best dad for me. And I guess, every woman would have wanted to marry such man. You go dad!



Patience is for my mom. I can’t exactly describe her never ending patience despite the numerous nerve-racking things that is happening around us… she patiently overcomes them all. She is a silent fighter. Yeah, that is the word to describe her.



Yes, this couple made me feel so special for having them. As I look into their eyes, I could see that love still conquers their hearts… after all those years.



I believe that marrying the person you love is the best decision you can make out of love. You know, it is very wonderful to think that when you get old and wrinkles start to appear on your face, when your hair is already grey and it is thinning and you lose a lot whenever you brush your fingers on your almost bare scalp, when people will only look at you and all they could notice is you old age… STILL… there is that one person who will look at you and still see in you how you look like when you were so much younger. And though those lines on your face are much deeper now, you still look pretty in his eyes. That is the art of marriage… (I hope you get the picture).



There’s really no good explanation on what love is all about. We are not even sure if what we used to know is real for no one wrote this book of love that we used to know. There’s no such thing as holding on and letting go because if two people love each other, they will overcome everything together and there should be no single thought of letting go, but if only one is in love and the other is not… what’s the use of holding on when you don’t even know what you’re fighting for, you can’t fight for something you don’t even own… you can fight FOR something when that something is the one you are fighting. I hope you get the picture.



As sun shines and sets each day, another day is over; every minute in this life brings us closer to fate. The way we see things, the way we see people now, they’ll soon never be seen again. There’s no such thing as two chance at the same river. But still, there’s one thing that matters forever and a day and more and that is STILL…