Monday, April 30, 2007

Learning The Hard Way

Today is actually the last day...

I guess I'm learning... I reckon so.



If that is to compare my previous reactions regarding such the same matters before... now, I can actually handle things better... far better actually.




God has a reason why He kept on bugging me before with such the same situation... it is because, though I have been through so many tests... still, I haven't learned a thing before. But now it is a different thing, though. Finally I'm in progress... I have learned and I'm moving on.



I'm still human capable of being hurt but I won't attach myself too much to the hurting. I'm done with so much poignant and bitter reveries. It is time to finally be numb with the situation and wear a big smile that would tell everyone that I don't care about anything... I don't give a damn.



Anyway, Thank you to the one I thought would be the new Mc Farland.
Thank you also to the other one who I thought will start... but it ended even before it has begun.
To everyone who made my good days much brighter and my shit days atleast bearable.



I won't forget ALL of you!
God Bless!
Ciao!