Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Story Behind The Tale Of Robert In Mt. Ternff Park


Last night was a sort of a reunion and at the same time a goodbye.
I finally let go of my most precious "things" but that don't mean I feel bad about it for the mere fact that it was actually a promise back six years ago. Last night, it was fulfilled... I kept my promise. And for the fact that I actually gave it to one of my most trusted friend... I know she will take good care of it because she knows how much those things means to me. It was like my life since highschool and giving it to her was like giving a piece of my entire life to her as well.
But no turning back... I know better things will come ahead.
P.S. Nothing much has changed... we are still that same old good and silly friends. I know you (U5&S8) will always be my best buddies in the world. Thank you for the friendship I know will last for eternity.
God bless You All!!!