Thursday, September 14, 2006

i HaD a GrEaT dAy

My friends think I’m the weirdest among the weirds living in this planet. I can’t blame them, though. Because maybe, they think right. Who in the world would still feel, think, and say that he/she had a great day, and really mean it from the bottom of his/her heart, soul, and bone marrow (include that!) in spite the fact that:

* First thing in the morning, you and your peers got your first blooper from the very first place you arrived in. And so, it (the bloopers) went countless.
* People seem to be so busy that they (could still) ignore you in spite of your annoying presence.
* You lost your way back to where you are supposed to go.
* So you have to walk a mile – (seriously!) in a hot midday sun – (like Mojave desert sun – really!), and still confused if you were really on the right track.
* People seemed to be overly… more than perfectionist – if you know what I mean, then that’s it.

But still call it – a great day.

Well, yes – I am that person who could still call a sh*t day “great” and yes, I mean it from the bottom of my heart, soul and my bone marrow.

I do really had a great day amidst the ironies listed above.
Though life is hard, it is bearable.
I would definitely freak out more if it is a perfect day because I believe that if it is, then maybe God would not bother for tomorrow.
So I’m thankful for a day not perfect but rather best in its own way. At least God still cares to give tomorrow – ayt?!

Things I’m thankful for today:
* The bearable day.
* The nice sunset – it is awesome to see the sun forcing its rays to break through the clouds though its time to give way for the moon and the stars. Indeed, it is a masterpiece.
* The cozy weather – though we are soaked with our own sweats, at least, not from the rain. =)
* I’m blogging, though.
* And all the invisible, intangible, innumerable blessings from heaven. There is a master plan. It is written.



P.S. I know I’m happy though I know there’s still something great missing in my life. Though my days are full, I’m not fulfilled, but I’m satisfied, though not really contented, I’m happy.