Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bitter Euphoria

It is the oddest feeling. You know that feeling of euphoria and forlorn at the same time. I feel like my mind is losing its gravity inside my head and its floating. It is unfathomable like the most unbelievable thing just happened in front of your eyes, like witnessing a cow jumping over the moon or like a tree bearing forth golden fruits of unknown specie. I am overwhelmed, I have to admit that, but my mind is not really ready for accepting such reality, but I really don't have a choice after all, maybe... or it really is destined. Lord's plan... like, just the other day I was so damn depress about it and could hardly even think of what really was going on with my life, then suddenly "Phow!" I'm ... I really don't know. My mind is rushing those words but I could hardly express it like a gutter unable to hold all the drops of rain from heaven... bountiful. I'm totally out of whack, my emotion is like in a state of hidden pandemonium.
O! Lord, I'm really not sure about this whole thing going on in my life but all I now and I believed in is that, You are there guiding me all the way. Help me to decide right and finally make it through Your will and by Your grace. Give me wisdom and strenght to overcome things wisely. Let my desire to follow Your "will" glorify You here on earth there in heaven. Let my desire to please You really please You. And though I may not exactly doing Your will, may my desire to obey You be the light that will guide me through these road of confusions and finally to truly obey You. Let all thing be place at the right place and at the right time knowing that You alone could make all things right though everything seems hopeless. Let all things be done by Your will and by Your grace. Not my will Lord, but Yours. In Jesus name, grant it all and please go beyond what I truly deserve for one and only reason... Your LOVE for me. Amen.