Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Nothing To Lose

My friend said I'm getting skinnier. How come?! I'm already a living skeleton... duh! I hope I won't vanish. It freaks me out actually because I'm trying to gain myself some weight and what my friend said is totally a bad news for me. I did not change my diet... its still the same... I call my diet "GLUTTONY" haha!!! Eating for atleast seven times in a day (e.i. actually just the MINIMUM). But the problem is, my metabolism just won't let me gain even a gram of weight... heck!





A: "You're abnormal!"
B: "Why?"
A: "Its like 32 degrees in here and yet you're not perspiring"
B: "Of course I do!" (Touched her back) "uhoh!"
A: "See! I told you, you're abnormal, you don't have sweat glands!"
B: (Still touching her back) "... yeah, you're right! I'm abnormal!" ;p