Thursday, July 13, 2006

Idiosyncrasy Of The Bourne Prodigy

A: “How is it going?”
B: “Cheesy!”
A: “Tell me the truth, though!”
B: “I’m telling the truth, though! I’m doing no good… I changed my routine just 2 days ago, and you know what that means, right? It means I’m back to ZERO!”
A: “So what’s your plan?”
B: “Continue…”
A: “Any plans to enroll somewhere?”
B: “Nope! You know what happened during the in-house review, right? I don’t want that thing to happen again. I know myself better not to.”
A: “But…”
B: “And yeah! Sir Adopted said that its not the matter of time but idiosyncratic management.”
A: “Good to hear that!”
B: “Yup! Encouraging enough… so, are we going… um… there…? ya’ know?”
A: “I’m sorry, I promise not to indulge into shopping vice until I’ve proven something. Anyway, there are still a lot of time, after this.”
B: “Yeah right! There is time for everything!”
A: “ Gotta go now… bye! muah!”
B: “Bye! God bless! Muah!”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
B: “Uhoh! Time for rush hour!”



"Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer." – Digital Fortress (Dan Brown)