Saturday, July 01, 2006

Delayed Reaction Syndrome

So much to blab about the movie "Superman Returns". I was just so damn preoccupied that is why am suffering from this Acute Delayed Reaction Syndrome - too bad! Tsk! Tsk!
Old cliches are almost always true. Like that thing we always hear here and there - "Somebody else's trash could be somebody else's treasure". I prefer to say it in my own Bohemian vocabulary - "Somebody else's "just" Clark could be somebody else's Superman." - agree!
Maybe, we all are supermen. We just do not know it because the people we are trying to save are half-blind, they only see Clark in us. On the other hand, we too are half-blind, we only see Clarks inspite of billions of supermen around us.
Tell me who doesn't need a saviour?
I'll tell you, you're in great danger.
One thing that I fear this time is the metamorphosis... the evolution of numbness to anger.