Friday, June 30, 2006

Art Of Oblivion

I've got a wrong premonition. I thought I'll be better but it turned out worse. I feel more pathetic now. As I stare blankly at the wall in front of me, oblivion governs the whole scenario. The frames that were once, I call masterpiece, are now fading. The palette that was once full of lively colors are now mixing only shades of black and grey. Its raining hard outside but the season is colder than the weather itself. The droplet is more lonely than the rain itself... if you know what I mean. A voice is telling me that it is much better and who knows if it is the best... but I say, if its the best... then it is the worst so far. Oblivion is the way out of pain. So much for my equivocal tales.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On the lighter side of this crap... we watched "Superman Returns"... actually, we watched it twice. Uhoh! Clark Kent just reminds me of someone... a not-so-old acquaintance, who looks like him. Haha! He is just a bit skinnier. Hmmm! I can smell what the rock is cookin'... its a fish! Haha! Now am smiling. Elektra must see this movie with her Daredevil. Then give me a feedback dude!... tell me ya agree... HE is really CLARK IN FLESH!
Quote to ponder:
"Gods are selfish beings who fly around in little red capes and don't share their power with mankind." - Lex Luther (Superman Returns)
My Reaction To The Quote:
>>> I say, if God is a selfish being, He would not have given Jesus. Oh! sure He did not share... He gives!