Monday, July 03, 2006

The Moment I Knew You Cry


"It was raining... and I've seen you before. You were always the cold one but I was never that sure. You were all by yourself... I was changed. In places no one would find all your feelings so deep inside... the moment I saw you cry. I wanted to hold you, I wanted to make it go away. I wanted to know you, I wanted to make your everything alright." - Cry (Mandy Moore)





I do wonder... how do you look like when you cry?
How do you look like when those tears fall from your eyes?
... Staring in front of the computer. You've got so much to say. As those words start to rumble inside your head, you still don't know how to begin. Your fingers touching the keyboard but they aren't typing. You've got a lot to say but you can't utter a single word. The silence inside the room is deafening... as tears suddenly glide along your tired and weak face. Beautiful but lonely.
I wanted to know you...
I wanted to make your everything alright...
Until then.. cry.