Sunday, June 18, 2006

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?..."
That means... "Who will guard the guards?"
A line from the book I just finished reading... "Digital Fortress"... it is... yeah! by Dan Brown again! (3 books down... 1 to go... I'll hunt for "Deception Point" soon... I mean SOON!).
Yup!... I know I should be reading my "medics" books but...this review is becoming a cumbersome to me and I feel like am being succumbed to do it everyday... I need a break, though!
But then, I have to break this break too...
Going back to "Digital Fortress"... its a nice book. And if you're a techie hacker, you can appreciate it more. Its more than just your typical programs like your DSA, ZIP, IDEA, PGP, Automata, LIMBO, etc.
Its Digital Fortress! = D

P.S. I'm NOT a hacker!