Monday, June 19, 2006

Two Strikes... One Home Run!

It was a tiring day. I woke up this morning with a bad headache which just got worse this time... not to mention, I've been suffering from this flu for almost four days... but then, I was suppose to attend some important business... so the "will" prevailed over the "flu".
It was definitely not a great day for me...
I was not able to follow up my transcript. Strike one for that!
Then, I'm supposed to meet an old friend at lunch time... but he did not make it. Too bad, am missing him! And that made strike number two.
So at around 2 pm, I headed my way to the Publishing House to edit the same old piece of work. Good thing, my co-editor popped up just on time and that made me feel better knowing that am not alone doing the whole edition.
So the whole afternoon passed by with that monitor in front, sorting, editing, and brain-storming.
And now... this headache is becoming heterogenously superincumbent. I have to rest.