Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Black Coffee & Soul


She headed her way to the balcony just after splashing some water on her face. It is a great morning. The table for one is waiting for her. She sat there alone, breathing the morning mist of air mixed with the aroma of her black coffee. Suddenly, a repercussion of an impeccable truth seeped through the nerves of her brain like an impetuous flow of a plethoric droplets of rain gushing through a gutter.
Is this the life I'm living? Is this life? What is sense without sensibility? The mocking sense of nothingness. Give me all the advice you could give just for me to learn how to feel. Numbness is everything inside emptiness. Hurt me and I'll be glad. I want to feel even the most painful poignancy this world has to offer just to get by with this numbness. It is a trap of an equinox. In the middle between night and day where dream lies, but you have no escape to embrace reality. Pain is a proof of reality. The binge is a lure. Priorities... they never gave me the option to be happy. Vicissitude... who knows the meaning of bliss? When you lived your life inside a blackhole, pain is even a gift from reality. Give me all the reasons in the world and I'll give you just one. A soul needs the pure language that is so universal that even the embryonic mind could understand.
Just one thing that could make all reasons valid.
Hush...
She is drowned by her tears.
Tell me about the senses...
What's the essence?
Sensibility...
Sensitivity...
What makes sense?
Hush now my soul... hush! ='(