Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Mad Season

" Do you think you can cope
You figured me out - I'm lost and I'm hopeless
Bleeding and broken - though I've never spoken
I come undone - in this mad season"
----Matchbox 20----
(Mad Season)

We watched the movie "Mission Impossible III" yesterday... and all I can say is... Whoa!!! Mission Impossible movies never failed to mesmerize me with their actions and extraordinary hi-tech gadgets that seem to be truly impossible.
********
"INDEPENDENCE" has a DIFFERENT meaning to you, perhaps!... You're having the wrong word!
********
I feel the darnest and dumbest feeling right now... falling in a cascade-like manner that seemed to be endless... where do I land?... No Idea!
********
I miss you but I don't want to see you... not that there's something wrong... but its just that, I don't think am ready. I can feel the friction of consciousness... this is NOT what friends are for... right?... Damn it! Wrong!
********
I have to testify the fate... to live the prophecy... to fulfill the destiny.
In that case I have to do what is right... setting aside the things ought to be set aside.
********
Before I forget, did I mention that "A", "B", and "C" have the same passion?... "For The Love For P.C." (so much for the "The Da Bc Code")... well, I've just mentioned it!
********
My bestfriend?!!... How in a world could that ever be?... "The Bestfriends' Wedding"
********
So much topic in only one post...
Truly it is a "Mad Season".
Am sorry but I have to... damn this f***in' s**t!
But then...
Thanks to JC for making this s**t day bearable!!!
********
P.S. Transparency is a camouflage... an art of letting everyone see that you're not hiding anything inside your closet but they'll never know that those once used to be skeletons were no longer bones but ashes everywhere in your garden.
Transparency is the greatest form of a lie!
Damn you hypocrites!... the cause of one's paranoia!