Monday, May 08, 2006

Private Dimension

Interpretation is the manipulation of one's point of view in a given idea.
We have different point of views, and you should respect mine as I respect yours... not only for the sake of being open-minded... but for the fact that its too childish to argue with such... though its not nonsense after all.
Weirdness is the usual term given to anyone who can sense something out of nothing...
For me, its not weirdness but a genuine sense of appreciation...
Infact, if weirdness is indeed the term, then all I can say is that, "Weirdness is the highest form of appreciation."
Then I wish we're all be weird, so nothing will ever be called "nonsense".
"Nothing" is simply " No Thing".
Yeah, my weirdness oftentimes gets me into some sort of weird stare from other people.
Weird things about me like:
I get mesmerized by the traffic lights.
I wonder so much about the sky that oftentimes people can sence my weirdness, cause am like an alien... first time to see the sky.
I dig too much, that make things deep though its not.
When the idea is so simple, I make it complicated... too complicated, infact.
Weird!
********
The movie "Silent Hill" for most is just a simple story of revenge... but I think its more than just revenge.
In the movie states... "we should learn to fight the devil in the right way". True enough! Who knows? we might just be a conspiracy... the devil is so good... in doing evil!
Never let your fear be your faith... cause most of the time, fear is being used to bear forth faith... which is wrong! Faith is never a fear, and fear is only a false feeling of faith.
"Fear is just a False Evidence Appearing Real".
"Pain is just a weakness that remains in the body".
Learn to cope up with your pain, cause...
Pain can lead into fear,
Fear can lead into hatred,
Hatred can lead into revenge,
Revenge can lead into the devil itself!
Revenge is a form of justice...
But there are many forms of justice... why choose the devil's justice?
"Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking to whom he may devour." - 1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)