Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Mighty Sword For A Coward Warrior

I've changed my mind... because of your inconsistency. Aside from that, I've realized that, in silence, I admire the tinge of noise. And in noise... the silence grows deeper and deeper beneath the core of my soul that longs to scream in the serenity of the night. I was disappointed... I mean, really disappointed a while ago because I thought the "bigbreak" was there, but I was wrong. Again my frustration for that position is desperately crying and embracing my individuality that longs for that momentous event in my life that I believe, can change the whole script into a better play. So am still hoping that one day soon, I'll be there doing what am wanting to do. No! am not buying for the prestige nor the honor for my name, what I want is the work... the service... patriotic as it may seem! The flame of passion to write never gone cold in me... and those pens and papers whom I've grown up with are still my closest friends... and yes, my old guitar who knows my very humble passion in the art of literature and music... they know me more than anyone.