Friday, March 24, 2006

Peripheral Vision

Its hard to force yourself to feel what you don't really feel. Its hypocrisy... yeah, I know! I saw the (one I thought) ULTIMATE, but I found myself preoccupied by the DIRTBAG!... Its weird to choose something less when you've got the opportunity to have the best... Its like choosing a brass rather than a gold... its like throwing a diamond for a stone... its like a dillema but you're convinced on which one to choose. Forcing yourself to act like you really in to it, that somehow your smile is genuine, but you're not,... cause your mind is with that someone who don't even know your existance and will never know... I guess. That broken smile and that hollow laugh that seemed to be so real, but look who's trying to fool the whole world... am fooling myself... a fool, yeah, am fooling my own self. In that distant hallway... nothingness begun... with the idiosyncratic moment of a wise fool. Peripheral vision is all I've got everytime you're around... In my peripheral mind, I wish I could... but everything begins with that certain courage which I don't actually possess... am not even sure if someday I could gain that courage... but that would be too late, though! I know it will be too late... Silence is killing me but I don't think I can survive the noise... am not that strong. Today is the last day... the final moment to have another peripheral vision of you, I feel sorry cause stupidity always wins... am showing too much pressure but it will never work... why am I thinking that somehow it will? - stupidity!... that's it! Anyway goodluck! Graduation is coming soon and the feeling of leaving the university is somehow, nostalgicly hard... but leaving the feelings is keeping my mind spinning with all these silent reveries from all those peripheral visions. You exist!!! I know that you know that you exist... in my peripheral vision! But I am signing off - thanks for taking my breath away... atleast I know how it feels to run out of air from my nostrils! Farewell... to the hallway and room pressure... Farewell... to the peripheral visions... Farewell... to YOU!