Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Great Miracle

Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! A big thanks to that Great Guy... the creator of the universe!
Thank God! I passed the Revalida, I passed the Seminars, I passed the Promotion Board!!! (Outrightly!)
All the words seem to rush inside my brain and I don't know which one to say first... am overwhelmed... finally I can look forward to the graduation... and yeah! the boards... too advance?... nope! just excited!
The great miracle was done... Praise Him for that!
I was asking for this... I was asking for a thing that will make everything alright, for that one special moment in my college life that will bring back what I've lost this past years... and from the moment I saw my name written on the "Last List"... I knew this is it... God is really faithful and merciful... everdearing and great!
Praise God over and over!!! Again!!!
Thank You Lord, Jesus Christ!!!
Congratulations to all of us!!! (RICO'06)
God Bless Us All!!!