Wednesday, March 29, 2006

INTERNSHIP BLUES : PART 10 (Epilouge)



This is the last week of my internship, the last post for my internship blues, the last chronicle of my college life, the final chapter of my book as a student. I've grown so much older now. 5 years is such a long time but it ended that soon. I look older, feel older, and think older... but it turns me on to think of growing old. As I leave the hallways of my alma mater, am confident, somehow, to face a much bigger and vivid world.
Surely I'll miss everything in college. I thought when I was in highschool, nothing is comparable to it... but college life changed my perspective. I'm not saying that my college life is the best... now, but I've come to realize that every season yeilds its own fruit. Highschool and college life yeilded different fruits in me.
I enjoyed my internship. Its the time when you are being introduced to the world you are supposed to live with. Fun is always present... and I've seen so much more than anyone else think I know... I've been to those pubs, clubs, parties here and there... I know what lurks in the dark side of town... BUT I KNOW MY LIMITATIONS!... Its the most important thing to remember... "STICK WITH YOUR LIMITATIONS". Be there but know when to say NO. Don't give something you can never take back, don't do something you'll regret after. Still bear in mind that God is everywhere you are... yes, even in the most savage part of the world, God is there. So you have to know your limitations cause God is watching you. Don't sin in front of Him... guard your actions even you're drunk! Am not trying to sound too saintly nor too holy, but what am trying to say is that, am also a typical person who goes out and enjoy what the world has to offer... but I NEVER go beyond my limitations. I can still claim my innocence... but am not naive anymore. I know what's going on in every dark side of the street but SEEING IS NOT THE SAME WITH DOING. Am glad I sticked with my limitations... and with that - I've got no regrets!
Above all the things I've learned in my internship blues, I appreciate most the faithfulness of God... oh! where in the world would I be without You, Lord? If I don't know You, how will I ever survive all the struggles and pain that I've encountered? If not because of You, I'll never be here! - Thank You!
The Glory And Honor Is Yours, my Savior - Jesus Christ!