Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Last List

Promotion Board will be post tomorrow, am not that sure if am ready to face it but I have to, though!
Still hoping for that one great miracle, though I always witness miracles from my day to day life, still, that one great miracle is something to look forward. Miracles are no big deal to me cause am used to it, I mean, its part of my day to day life, but though somethings are already part of your life, still, sometime in the middle of the day, you find yourself mesmerized by such ordinary routines... sounds weird? yeah I know it is! But its the personal relationship that turns it all, weirdness is simply typical, though!
Hoping until hope gets tired of you, and still hope for it!
Oh God! Help me!... It is done!
In You're name, I'm claiming it...
By You're grace it is granted...
By You're will, it will be done... it is done!!!
God Bless everybody!!! =)