Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Just A Little Crush



Yeah! I know that you know that I've got a crush on you but what's the big deal man?!!! Don't get me wrong boy! I'm not your average girl who will jump up into such relationship that soon... am not your typical babe! Don't loose yourself (wink*) I'm not that naive!
And to YOU (the another), did I show too much pressure?... yeah! still am not that innocent, though! You think there's something fishy going on? I tell you there is!... but don't think you're genius as if you know everything... haha!!! You think you know everything?... You've got no idea!!!
Lastly, I want to thank the Big Guy up above for His presence during my Revalida last March 6 and 13. Hoping for much more, for a miracle that will change everything, for Your name and glory by your will and grace. You're my only Hope... yeah! the Hope of the hopeless!
God Bless Everyone!!!