Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wind Beneath Those Wings


"A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain."
---Wind Beneath My Wings---
Bette Midler
Am sorry but I cannot grab that opportunity... that big break am asking for... that offer I've been waiting for so long. For some meaningful reasons... I just can't take that dream come true.
I found myself being drowned by a glass of water, which is not a good thing for me... its just a local small world publicity yet am indulging too much in it. Instead of humility, am shining forth pride within me... its totally humanly and secularly obsurdity. Still, the honor and glory shouild be Yours... Sorry for that!
I was hurt because the credit, supposed to be mine, was not given a proper acknowledgment. Am not saying that its supposed to be a huge publicity... but I believe that I deserve a proper acknowledgment... I mean "PROPER"... something that I deserve... Karma - I hope not!... but visibly... it is!
I guess, I'll remain just a face without a name, a wind beneath somebody's wings.
To God, still, the honor and glory belong!... Amen. - to that!