Tuesday, February 28, 2006

For The Mean Time


Nothing much to blog this time... I've run out of word to say. Maybe because of brain drainage yesterday... I finished my 8 case studies without any reference but just my plain stupid mind. I wonder how did I ever get into somehow right reasonable conclusion... God's grace, though!
Last week was a long weekend actually, plus the 1 day vacation yesterday because of political manace... huh! anyway atleast I've finished my case studies plus my seminar lectures plus the review for my research defense... hurrah! now am a worthy student! Goodluck!
Well for this week no idle moments... I mean no movies, no novels to read, no gimmicks, no... nothing but MEDICAL BOOKS!!! making sense huh! A great way for REVALIDA!
God bless me!!!
MEDICAL BOOKS!!! Seeyah!