Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ain't That A Kick In The Head


"...One last call for alcohol
so finish your whiskey or beer."

---Semisonic---


(Closing Time)


Yesterday, I was suppose to e-mail my friend, but due to a hard kick in my head, I was not able to do it.
This morning, I still had my hangover from the last night's session... its a sort of a mild headache but its pretty cool, though! It sounds ridiculous but the headache was actually a damn "good" feeling. I felt so light and its really cool... I mean really COOL!!!
Anyway, a loud cheer to the gang... Its "T" to the "E" to the "D-D-Y", its "B" to the "E" to the "A" and "R"... and what do we get?... Amponin!... and who are we... Amponin kidz!
One more time... Its "A-M" to the "P-O" to the "N-I-N" and what do we get?... Teddy Bear!!!!
WARNING!!!
The above sentences can only be understood by the members of the said GANG!!!
Toast!... Again!!!