Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Confusing

Am confuse... I mean... a bit confuse and more of a dumb hopeless creature roaming somewhere but nowhere to go.
So what are ya blogging about though?
Yeah! what's my business - right?
Am convinced but am not that ready to show up my white flag... no, am not ready to give up... though am quite convinced or should I say, am really convinced...
Confusing?
Just like you, you don't want to wave your white flag too - uhm!
Sometimes, that thing called hope gives you a wrong perception... of optimism.
The optimism that blinds you to the reality...
Wake up girl!... and wake up - YOU!
YOU had your fair? - share of pain... and so do I... but what's the connection?... hehehe!!! NONE!
Separate lives... with no connections at all... enough! enough Dess! you're making simple things complicated and you're trying to color an invisible wind... HE IS THE WIND... you are invisible... I mean, I AM the invisible... atleast you can feel the wind... but invisibility is much more painful than being a wind coz you can't feel me and you can't see me...
Yeah!!! enough girl!!! everything is a waste...