Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Teddy Bear Meets Pussy Cat

Hollah!!! Its only Tuesday and we did it this early!!! The heck of us! The week is still long and we had all the "GOOD" plans for the whole weekdays... and the supposed "ACTIVITY" to be done on Friday was done today... are we too addicted into such?********
Anyways, we had a great time! Cheers to everyone @ the Microbiology Department! Till the next toss!
On the heavier side of yesterday... Teddy *** met Pussy Cat (meow!meow!) sometime last year... yeah! I know my statements are weird and blurry (just include the fact that I'm drunk!) but I know what I'm blogging about.
Its like Romeo has Juliet, Dawson has Joey and Teddy*** has Pussy... and Dess has no one! (as of the splendid present time of her life!).
So what... she finally moved forward and he finally looked forward... BEST WISHES!!! As if I care! (nostrils air sucks!).
Well, what more... Cheers! I had a great day anyway!
Have A Great Week Ahead!