Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Reality Bites, Chews, Swallows, Digests,... And Hurts

I can't believe reality embraced my world again. Truly, those things that happen in movies are real. Somehow, reality sometimes go beyond what we think is real.
Yesterday, a morbid reality happened to me. Truly, this world is a place of sin.
I was at the grocery store yesterday when a guard approached me. I was in the stillness of my mind that's why I was not able to figure out what was happening at my back. The guard told me that somebody was taking indecent videos. So the authorized personel told me to file a complaint. I asked them to let me view the said videos, and to my surprise, it was around 25 videos all in all of those NOT aware ladies (including me). The villain took them all last night and I was his last victim.
I can't seem to understand why God allowed such lustful maniacs to live in this world. But its not my place to ask nor to blame.
I'm insulted. As if my ego as a woman, was smashed and I was damn down and broken.
I want justice. I want vengeance!
If only I'm an atheist, I will say the worst words more than a curse just to ease what I feel.
If only its a humanly act to kill, I might!
But I'm a Christian and I believe in God that's why I stay calm even in the midst of deep madness.
I put everything on God's hands... its best in there!
Vengeance is not mine... its God's!!!