Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Few Good Men (Tales Of Another Subordination)

Date Writen: December 26, 2005
Its Christmas break, and I'm here in our family house. Nothing much to do in here though its a suburban town.
Last week, I checked out a friend's blog and my attention was captured by one of his recent posts regarding this old woman trying to turn the whole story upside down with a twist of morbid threat about his career. So, with spills of lemons from both of their mouths, my friend quits his job. We met that same day and I told him that he should fight for his right for that job, but its too late cause someone grabbed it already and its so sad that the real villain is still hiding beneath a mask of an angel. Although she can't fool us, she can still fool a lot of innocent half-blinded people who only sees her mask. How sad! - Subordination.
Also last week, a day after that sad news from my friend, I was eating dinner with my brother at the nearby KFC restaurant from our suite when we heared the branch junior manager scolding a poor waiter because of some disorganizations regarding their services. But the sad point there was, that poor waiter was the only one attending all the costumers' needs, and ofcourse, he can't do ten things at the same time - right? - Another sad subordination.
Sad subordiantions... being done to these few good men in the world...
Now I'm sick of it!... coz I've got my own story too!