Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How Long Its Been Since Yesterday


Another ditch on the road
You keep moving
Another stop sign
You keep moving on
And the years gone by so fast
Wonder how I ever made it through.
--- Savage Garden ---
(Two Beds And A Coffee Machine)
Another year has begun, I'm looking forward for a lot of things to come this year. Hoping that my hopes for someday will unfold into reality and will not turn into a living nigtmare.
As the past year bow down its head to give way for the dawn of the new year like the sun that disappears at the western horizon to remind us that after the day comes another dawn of a new day.
I could still look back to the year that has just past though I'm moving onward. Those fresh memories that still lingers at the back of my head made me the person better than I was.
Last year was really a tough year for me. I struggled for so many things and beareth more... its overwhelming to think that I'm still breathing, that the air still fills my nostrils each time I wake up in the morning. Last year was the year of new people, the year of exploring new yet old things, a year of a little less but gaining more out of it, a year of cries, laughs, smiles, and hopes.
For this new year, I expect more... more challenges but I'm ready to take the risk, more morbid fearsome vivid things to come but I'm more courageous, tougher and rougher battles in the arena of my life but I'm stronger, harder storms but I'm more skillful to sail my boat now, more blocks, ditches, stop signs, and crossroads but I will move on, I'll keep moving on. Years molded me and let me grew up the way I should and the way I am now. And its not logically right to stop or return cause I've gone too far from the beginning.
How long its been since yesterday... the years gone by so fast, wonder how did I ever made it through.