Sunday, January 15, 2006

THE DARK TUNNEL (Part III: The Salvation)

"Some things can only be seen in the dark"
I woke up this morning still feeling the guilt of entering the dark tunnel, but as the sun sets late this afternoon, my guilt also vanished away...
Yes, I've learned a lot inside the tunnel. Talking about regrets... I guess if I could go back from the very beginning before entering the dark tunnel... I will still go inside coz, I couldn't dare miss such knowledge. But the guilt is still lingering in me. I went to church early today and I prayed for forgiveness. I claimed my salvation today and I know I'm free from sin. The dark tunnel is indeed a place of reality, a place you should never dare to enter coz its dark and real. I've been there... but now I'm happy coz I'm no longer there. I'm happy coz I know I've gotten my salvation and I'm forgiven.
I woke up today still feeling the guilt of entering the dark tunnel, but as the sun sets late this afternoon, my guilt also vanished away...
THE END...