Tuesday, September 20, 2005

INTERNSHIP BLUES:PART 3 (The Permanent Ink)

10 days to go and I'll be moving to another hospital. I don't feel excited, what I feel right now is just a mixture of bitter-sweet, heterogenous conglomeration of both absurdity and reality. I sound confused - right?! I've learned to love that place that seemed to me like a rented home for a wandering man that needs not just a shelter but a home. It is a rented home! A home where you can find smiles, laughter, smiles, laughter, smiles, and laughter. I sound very attached to it... but only because I really enjoyed my stay there - that place that I once curse is the place I've come to loved. The people I never thought I could get along with are now ny buddies... surely, I'll miss them all.
As days goes by, I'm getting closer to my next destination. I don't know what awaits me there, but surely, what I'll leave behind will leave a permanent ink in my life, a permanent hue that won't fade till I face my last bitter hour in this world's splendid time.
I'm glad to say, I'll be leaving without any grudge within me. I'm glad to know that we'll be leaving each other... but we'll all remain as friends. No regrets so far... because I've lived my short stay there to the fullest. Some might think I'm absurd, because I know almost everybody hate that place... but I appreciate that place so much more than anybody knows because I've learned a lot... and those lessons I've learned are now my chip on my shoulder to face a new world.
No more words to say now but... THANK YOU!...
To everybody @ United Doctors Medical Center... I really appreciate each one of you...
SORRY!... for my shortcomings...
THANK YOU!... for sharing a piece of your life to me...
Till next meeting!!!...
Le'gra Go Deo!!!