Sunday, September 11, 2005

ALL AbOuT Me

These are the things that make me happy even though the world sucks!!! 1. I'm happy everytime I play my guitar (its soothing to the bones...). 2. I'm happy everytime I spend my idle moments listening to my favorite music (its relaxing as every beat seeped into my nerves). 3. I'm happy everytime I write journals, poetries, songs, etc. - its my passion. 4. I'm happy everytime I spend my sleepless nights gazing at the stars on a dark night. 5. I'm happy everytime I wake up late on a free-day with the sun touching my face while I'm still on my bed. 6. I'm happy everytime I sit beside our window pane and watch the rain fall down from the dark sky. 7. I'm happy everytime I walk along the winding road with the cold breeze kissing me. 8. I'm happy everytime I stay late at night watching TV with pizza and coke. 9. I'm happy everytime I've done something for myself. 10. I'm happy everytime I've done something for others.
The Message: You can find real happy people not in big companies but in simple homes...
Infact, the most happy people are those:
*Old grandpa cutting grass in their back yard.
*Old grandma baking cookies for her grand kids.
*(Old/Young) couples walking at the park with their dogs.
*Children playing innocent games.
*Simple and not so perfect family where love reigns.
The Quote: Happiness is somewhere between too little and too much...
It is found where "enough" lies.