Friday, August 19, 2005

Seek And Ye Shall Find... Not The One You're Searching For...

So there it goes, " Seek and ye shall find...Knock and it shall be opened." Matthew 7:7
For almost 3 consecutive days, I'm wasting all my allowance (supposed to be) in renting a computer in a nearby internet cafe. For what sense am I doing this?! I'm stuck in front of the computer for almost 10 hours a day without a break, the owner of the computer shop knows me already, and the worst of all... I'm running out of money (da' freakin' heck!!). And I bet you'll call me stupid when I tell you what the heck am I searching via internet... Well I'm searching for this guy, an old classmate actually, I just thought that maybe I could reach out to him through internet. I'm searching everywhere, from hi5 to friendster and all I get is the same name but different person. Well, if you think that's the end of it... Certainly not!....
I was totally exhausted from a tiring school work this morning but I manage to hang out once more and try just once again to search for him... So, suddenly the owner of the computer shop is in front of me, giving me the stub and the number of the computer I'll be using... Suddenly I was doing that searching game again as if I'm a detective trying to find a villain.
So I gave up!... I closed my eyes and said ... "One last click and its over"... So... "Click!" it goes... Then on my screen I saw a familiar picture... A very familiar picture actually, but for the benefit of the doubt, I tried to view the profile of that familiar person... And... Eureka!!!... My hypothesis is true beyond reasonable doubt... Conclusion proven!... Nope! He's not the guy I'm searching for - ya know the old classmate!....He's just a fellow church goer I always see every Saturday.
In my surprise and curiosity, I checked out his site and there it goes... He is ...BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!.... In short, the guy version of me. I can't believe I've just found someone who has the same interest and attitude like me. It was some kind of funny destiny because just a couple of weeks ago, he was sitting next to me at the church and the flirting side of my mind was playing then, asking some flirty questions like "what if he ask my name?" or " what if we're meant to be?" ha!ha!ha! - silly me! and so, the last thing on my mind then was, if he won't talk to me after the service ends... Its the end of it... No further hopes, just the end of it. And so the service ends and nope! He didn't talked to me. And now, by a serendipitous chance, he's not the one I'm looking for but its him I've found...
Ofcourse not!... I'm not saying that it is some kind of a destiny, soulmate, whatever you call it!... That's not what I mean... Its just that... Sometimes, we seek and yes! We do find... But the funny thing there is... Sometimes, the one we've found is not the one we're searching for... LOL!!! c",)