Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'vE mAdE It ThRoUgH ThE pAiN


Date written : 7/24/05
Its Sunday morning, I woke up @ around 9 am, saw the sun shining at the window but just too lay to get out of my bed so I hugged my pillow and let this cozy morning make me feel asleep again! - oh boy! Its just another ordinary off-duty lazy Sunday. Suddenly I choked... Don't know what kind of foreign matter got into my throat but then I remember my old time long lost stupid *o** - better not to mention! So I got out of my bed, took a shower, went into a grocery store nearby and bought some chocolates - just to complete my day... Morning! Huh! And now 'em writing this journal with matchbox 20's CD as my background music to suit up my morning mood. ... So what the hell am I suppose to write?... Well nothing's really happening in my life right now except for the fact that 'em enjoying my life for awhile!!! - oh... Really??? uhm!!! ... Well, yeah right!!! 'em enjoying my life with all those crazy gimmicks and night time parties everywhere... Actually I've got another party tonight!!! What a life! Let's get wrecked!!! Yeah ! My friends say I've changed a lot from an in-door girl who just stay home when there's no work around to an outgoing punk girl who stays late at night... Well people change... People evolve... Its typical ... Its instinct...Ok!Ok!Ok!... What damn shit happened to me?... Huh! I don't know either... 'em just trying to live my life ... Sort of... But what I do really appreciate in my life right now is the fact that 'em done with all those pain I had before... ya know... The pain of falling and ending up totally broken into pieces and don't know how to bring it all back together.Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I told myself before I'll get over *I*... And yes... I did! Well, big thanks to that BIG GUY up above for overcoming all those struggles I had.... For healing the pain but letting the scar remain to remind me that I've made it through the pain.