Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I Saw Judas In Heaven


It was during those aimless nights
I saw Judas from a distant sight
No! I wasn't in hell
Both of us were in God's cradle
"I'm in heaven...Oh my! I'm in heaven!!!"
He exclaimed as he put down his heavy laden
Then I shouted - "Why is he here?"
I asked God - "Isn't he an unforgivable sinner?"
Then God with His merciful eyes smiled
The sweetest smile that can touch you even you're from a thousand miles
I was then totally mesmerized
That I could hardly realize what the smile wants to emphasize
Then I saw Judas drinking the blood of Jesus
I was so mad thinking that he betrayed the one who saved us
After finishing the cup, he wander around
Blissfully listening to the angels' sweetest sounds
Then he met Jesus face to face
I was a bit far from them that I could hardly hear what they say
Then I saw Judas kissed Jesus
I was so mad thinking that that kiss betrayed the one who saved us
Then Jesus saw me from a distant place
He came near and looked at me face to face
Everything was so silent, you can't even hear a tinge of noise
That's when He whisphered to me with His sweetest voice
Jesus said - "I know what you're thinking"
He smiled and continued what He was saying
"It's not your place to judge others,
For it is me who will judge you and your fellow brothers"
I was so guilty that I started weeping
In front of Him I couldn't be sober, it was overwhelming
Then He embraced me with His most comfortable arms
It was so lingering that I don't wanna get free from its charms
Then He said - "Calm now my child it's time for you to go."
I looked at Him, then I just knew it's time for me to go
Then I suddenly realize I was back on my bed
But my savior's words still spin around my head
Yes, I dreamed I was in heaven
Just to learn something I don't know
So, is Judas forgiven?
You'll never know my dear!...we'll never know!