Sunday, May 01, 2005

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

My mouth is full of peanut butter jelly
Sweet on my tongue but bitter in my belly
Lusting for ambition, cadging for mercy
Taste again that bitter - sweet dream like candy.
Her belly is in full moon
Long awaited life she'll see soon
Trapped in a bounded urban called "Doom"
Somewhere out there someone might appeal to her boon.
Milk on her lips suddenly turned red
Looking to the moon, asking to be fed
You can always look back but can never go back
Once you've moved on you lay your hands on luck.
I met her at the corner of that coffee shop
She's selling candied flesh and sugared soul
I stand in front of her as I get my last two pennies and dropped
Hindering my inert emotions that seems uncontrolled.
"Who owns that moon in your belly?"... I asked
"Does he know about his responsibility - is he ready for his task,
The world seemed to be full of fury
Not suited for such like you with a rare beauty."
Be brave, gain your self enough courage
You've seen too much though you're still at your tender age
Its ok, its just peanut butter jelly
Sweet on tongue, bitter in belly.