Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Last Dance

Beneath the moon so blue
Colors changing velvet hue
It takes two to tango
Its midnight but you can't go.
We'll dance different waltz
Cause tango isn't the only dance
Tonight will be your last chance
To gaze the stars and hear the wind chimes.
Welcome to the ballroom for two
Once you've entered you can't go
Glittering shadows of souls are hidding
Waiting for the right moment of slaughtering.
Then the door suddenly closed
Different mystic music is everywhere
The world inside suddenly posed
Then mocked voices suddenly blared.
I touched your lips and you feel bliss
Mysterious scenes are kept within
Barenaked - liquids are released
Just for a night you're beyond myriad sins.
With soulful caress and bodies wet
Adulterous scenery is where we've met
Your innocence loves my diabolic passion
You and me inside this erotic illusions.
Ghostly perfume floating on air
You breath only my name so fair
Suddenly you're FATAL, turning white - BLOODLESS!
But your mind is still dancing with madness.
I'm your sweet poison
As I do my last ritual version
As the dark tortured scenery turns into BLOODY - ness
As I drink your crimson blood with gladness.