Thursday, August 12, 2021

Talking to Orion

 And for how many times did I write your name in the midnight sky.
Talking to Orion cause he's been my best friend since I was nine.
Asking him if he's a hunter or a butterfly.
And asking him again if he could make you mine.

I've grown older much this time
But I still talk to Orion like I was nine.
Still asking if he could make you mine.
Still writing your name in the sky every night.

Footnotes:
Orion has been my star since I was nine. I used to imagine him as a butterfly long before I've known that he is a hunter. I used to tell him all my wishes and my pains. He is indeed a best friend from a far. He keeps my deepest secrets. And I still do talk to him when I am sad and needed to just talk. I know it sounds weird but Orion makes me feel someone is actually listening. He is my star that did not fall.