Monday, July 26, 2021

To Always and Forever

Allow me to indulge in a little amusing story
Of your long centuries of histories.
A coffee with lightnings and thunders.
That in the parallel universe
We may be blessed instead of cursed.
For you ransacked my thoughts
And took my heart as the ransom.
But where you left it
Is my Always and Forever.

A prison.
A compulsion.
Like a poetry in every emotions,
Mosaicly embossed on a wall of pains.
I am watching myself change,
But holding on to one thing...
My always and forever.

And when all the darkest of wounds melt away,
Secrets spilled and covered with clay.
Until our hearts are safe,
I will remember you again.
My Always and Forever.

Footnotes:
Inspired by E.M.
The better man in the story
Of the Chamber Series I wrote.
E.M. is a fictional character from another story that I encountered and inspired me to write my own fiction revolving around his story in the year 1933. But dates other than that has been changed to create another set of, in my thoughts, a set of a paralleled universe. 
But what ever parallel as it may seem,
The inevitable will always and forever will still happen.