Friday, July 16, 2021

Dusk

There is something so special to me in the dusk.
The cool breeze of the twilight.
The beautiful colours of the sunset.
The serenity of just looking out through your window
And see the captivating scenery.
This is happiness.
And what makes of happiness is actually the fleeting moment you're in it.
Like every dusk of the day.
You'll have to wait for it.
And when it is done, 
You will wait for it again tomorrow.
But those perfect moments in everyday lives is what is important.
Because for that precious moment
You're smiling.
You're happy.
And with that you know
You have something to be thankful for
Before you sleep tonight.
And you have something to look forward to
For the next day.
Happiness is most often
Are the simplest things in life.
Those moments when you can talk to yourself and realize that you finally found your place.
Those moments when you finally in good terms with your life
And you're at peace with yourself.
When you know your purpose.
That is happiness.
And every dusk of the day
I found my happiness.
I know my purpose.
I am at peace.