Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Street Photography

One of the reasons why I love walking is because I got the chance to capture art in the most ignored places. 
The familiar places and faces that seem to be random and meaningless becomes a form of art.
Every random coincidences and routine chances becomes a story.
Every granite, every edifice.
Every stranger and familiar faces.
Every smell of that same yellow flowers every month of March.
Every breeze of December zephyr.
Every wet pavement of June.
Every sunsets and sometimes sunrise.
Every summer auburn leaves.
All becomes a story.
Beautiful.
Art.

Graffiti

Keep Me Posted

Rusty Pick-up Truck

Stay


Tired

To the Haze of the City and Go South

March

A Childish Grin and a Camera

The Godfather

Norwegian Wood

My Feet Roamed

Privilege

Defying Time

Drops of Jupiter



59

October's Fall



Autumn's Playlist

I know I'm not the center of the universe
But you keep spinning round me just the same.

Lovelock


Lives on Different Sides

Stigmatized


Stories Has 3 Sides

Calje Sto. Tomas


Thor