Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Faithful Prayer List 2020


I call it - "Faithful Prayer List" because these are the desires of my heart that I'm asking thru prayers and with my faith and by His Faithfulness it will all be done by His will and grace, Amen.

Most of these are continuation of what has been started from the last decade that I hope I could still fulfill and improve...
1. Continue being a good mother to my daughther.
2. Continue being an inspiration to other people.
3. Continue learning old and new things to gain more wisdom.
4. Get my Master's Degree.
5. Learn the art of controlling my emotions especially the art of controlling my fears.
6. Write more songs.
7. Continue being active in my blog.
8. Read more books.
9. Increase my saving's account.
10. Be brave enough to Love again.

So help me God...
In Jesus name, Amen.