Tuesday, November 19, 2019

THE FALL OF VINCENT VAN GOGH

This is a poetry inspired by this painting...
(My previous post regarding this piece explains the meaning of it.)
Check the link πŸ‘‡
And since Vincent van Gogh is one of my favourite artists and the song Vincent is also one of my favourite song...
Why not give it a title by his name.

The Fall of Vincent

You were falling asleep
While I was falling apart
I was falling so deep
Right off the bat.

Where were you when I was landing?
You left me crashing and burning
Now I'm crippled yet standing
In a nowhere land of Wishing.

For you were there and Not here
And Here is where I needed you
But when clouded thoughts seem to clear
I now understand your pathway too.

Cause I always listen and I'm listening still
In a starry starry night of Vincent
Where palettes are painted blue and gray to fill
Those eyes that knows the darkness in my soul to mend.