Thursday, November 01, 2018

I Lab You




It is a very rare opportunity to find a perfectly heart shaped white blood cell in a smear of a thousand cells and in a hospital based laboratory with a thousand of patients.
Forgive me for sounding too medical, but its true.
So when you found one, you must capture it for you might not see it again or never get a chance to find another.

And just like in love.
Capture it at the moment.
Seize it for you might not have the opportunity to have one again.

So I captured it... I mean the cell under the microscope, haha!

No, but seriously, somehow it scares me to think that since we never now what the future holds, we might not be able to do the things that we must do if we don't do it now.

We might not be able to say I love you to that one person we love for the rest of our lives if we don't do it now. Don't say I'll tell it to him tomorrow for tomorrow is not yours to promise. What if you don't wake up tomorrow?

Taking chances and taking risk is scary, but it scares me more not to have that chance again.

Though, I also believe that we must be able to distinguish which one is worth taking.

I know I'm just blabbing all these trying to convince myself too.

Because...
It is one of those sleepless nights when every song from my playlists speaks of you, from Westlife to Taylor Swift and even Linking Park and Lifehouse has something to say about you.

Its like every word, every lyrics and just about everything is connected to you.

I'm not obsess, its just that, solitude is addictive and I've been addicted to it for the past 5 years...
And just like the song of Taylor Swift goes - " 🎢 I've been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end. But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again. 🎢 " (Credits to Taylor Swift)
That's how it is for me right now.
Five years of addiction to solitude made me feel uneasy about this new kind of feeling.
Like I'm watching it half prophesied, half doomed.
But nevertheless, I'm here blogging about my feelings. Trying my best to practice what I've just been preaching here.
That is...
Take my chances.
Live the moment.